Home » , , , , » Indian actress reveals that she has had paid sex in her life

Indian actress reveals that she has had paid sex in her life

02-09-2012
New Delhi: Ever since she announced on Twitter that she will feature nude on the cover of Playboy magazine, Bollywood actress of mainly B-grade films, Sherlyn Chopra, has never stopped creating ripples on social media websites, be it with raunchy pictures, teasers of her photo shoot, or as is in this case - outstanding confession of having accepted money for sex.

A series of 'confessional' tweets from the unverified account of Chopra, who supposedly tweets from the handle @SherlynChopra, shocked users on Friday. Chopra claimed in those tweets she has had paid sex in her life, but she is past that phase now. In the contrite posts - meant for her fans - a slightly defensive Chopra said it was up to people on how they wanted to perceive her after reading her tweets.

"The confessions of 'just a girl' - Dear all, before I proceed, let me make it very clear that the intent of sharing the following confessions. It is not to create public sympathy or to raise eyebrows or to project myself as a 'bad girl gone good', it's just to state a few facts. Physical intimacy with me at a price.... I've had sex for money, having indulged in out of free will.... but ever since I got back from LA in July this year, there has been a shift in my level of consciousness," Chopra said.

She had spent some time shooting for her Playboy cover at the famous Playboy mansion and posted photos with mogul Hugh Hefner.

"I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices n decisions under obligation. I enjoy being bold. I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures and in moving visuals. I enjoy being a tease. I enjoy sex when it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust and or attraction. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex," she said.


Chopra then gets philosophical.


"I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of obligation (mental/emotional/financial or any other kind). I now believe that there is in infinite power and infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having a child like faith and a child like belief in the powers of the Spirit/the Subconscious Mind.

"Then there shall be no lack of tangible and intangibles riches in our lives. You are free to make a mockery of my confessions or to consider them as utter nonsense or to believe in their genuineness," she said.

The response from her readers was largely positive. They praised her gumption and honesty.
One user @justeshoo said "Mam it takes guts to admit mistakes, but you have done it amidst the whole world, I salute you." Another @jaspreet_abat said "Such a bold girl you are. Good luck Sherlyn." and @Stanmanplan said "it takes courage to come clean!"


Share this Report :
 
Copyright © 2012. 'X' Reports - All Rights Reserved
Email Address: info@xreports.net Proudly powered by XReports