Home » , , , , , » Imran kept me in the dark, PTI leader Sardar Assef to contest upcoming polls “independently”

Imran kept me in the dark, PTI leader Sardar Assef to contest upcoming polls “independently”

30-03-2013
Lahore: Leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Sardar Assef Ahmed has decided to contest upcoming elections “independently” after the party awarded ticket from Kasur constituency to another party’s stalwart Khurshid Mahmood Kasuri.

PTI leader has lashed out at Imran Khan, “Imran Khan kept me in the dark for 1 ½ years”.

“Imran Khan promised me on five different occasions that I would be given a ticket for the National Assembly but he has now given the ticket to Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri, who has been a close ally of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf. Further he said, ‘Imran betrayed him’.

Imran made a promise before the people on March 23 that he would never lie to them...he did not keep a promise made to me, I wonder how he will be able to tell the truth to the nation,” the disgruntled politician said.

Sardar further announced that he would contest upcoming elections from two constituencies of Kasur as an independent candidate.


Share this Report :
 
Copyright © 2012. 'X' Reports - All Rights Reserved
Email Address: info@xreports.net Proudly powered by XReports